What is this Matcha that has been taking the world by storm?
and is Matcha – The Real Superhero? Well
Here in the UK not many people are familiar with this super powered Japanese green tea and not only is it really good for you but is also available in all sorts of shapes and sizes.
With Matcha having so many health benefits, people are now making Matcha a daily food supplement and really noticing the difference in how much better they feel. Why not swap your strong morning coffee or espresso for a cup of matcha? Or if you fancy a treat why not try a Matcha latte? (It tastes amazing!) Better yet if you are heading to the gym why not mix with your protein shake?
Tea and the gang’s The Heroine is our first matcha tea and tastes just like Chocolate Caramel. It not only tastes amazing but it is also has virtually no calories, so you do not have to feel guilty about indulging in this chocolate treat.
Matcha’s highlights are:
- A special powdered form of green tea
- It is thought to offer 10 x the health benefits of regular green tea
- It contains a high level of caffeine, so is a great substitute for coffee.
- The powders may be sweetened, and the quality varies however tea and the gang only sell the highest ceremonial grade Matcha
- Time out magazine wrote an interesting feature on the 7 things you should know about Matcha – The Real Superhero.
If you are more of a fan of plain matcha, then you can also find our The Hero – Ceremonial grade green matcha here
Not a fan of Matcha?
No worries we got you covered, why not check out our amazing Lemon and Lime green tea – La Chica!