What makes premium tea great, well where do we start? Not only does tea taste fantastic, but it is also extremely good for you. The first thing to make sure of though is that you are drinking real whole leaf tea, for the full health benefits, the tea leaf originates from a plant called the ‘Camellia Sinensis‘
Do not fall into the trap of drinking low quality tea dust.
Researches have identified the health properties in tea as having lots of antioxidants and phytochemicals.
Here are just a few things that researchers say tea is good for
- Tea can boost your endurance when exercising. Scientists have found that the antioxidants in green tea increase the body’s ability to burn fat, which helps improve muscle endurance.
- Researchers say the antioxidants in tea can help fight against various cancers. More information on this can be found here
- Drinking tea could help reduce the risk of a heart attack. Tea might also help protect against cardiovascular and degenerative diseases.
- Tea is hydrating for the body, drink tea all morning and you wont feel dehydrated even with all the caffeine (Unlike black coffee) don’t believe us? give it a try!
- Drinking tea can help lower the risk of contracting Parkinson’s disease. When drinking tea and exercising, tea can be associated with a lowered risk of Parkinson’s disease in both men and women. Other factors like age also come into play.
- Tea might provide protection from ultraviolet rays. If you are someone who loves to get under the sun for the few months of the year, the good news is that green tea may act as a additional sunscreen, but make sure you still apply plenty of sun cream, just know that your green tea is doing some extra work for you.
- Tea is great to help to aid weight loss. If you are active on Instagram you do not have to look far to find the skinny tea craze that is going around, but research says that tea can actually burn extra belly fat when exercising.
Most research on tea is positive but remember it is not all proven, so don’t take it as gospel. Always keep your tea cool. Repeatedly drinking boiling hot drinks could boost the risk of oesophageal cancer. Give tea a few minutes to cool off before enjoying.
Remember everybody is different, that is what makes us so special, but be safe in knowing that tea is good for you and with so many different good teas and flavours available we hope you have fun finding your favourite.
What makes premium tea great?
Why not check out our amazing Beautiful Coco black Tea. It really is a tea fit for a Princess!