Today’s Soul Man inspired recipe of Blueberry blues berry cake is brought to us by another_plantbased_foodie.
This delicious cake is Gluten free, Sugar free, Soy free, Vegan and Paleo, – making it full of essential nutrients and entirely guilt free! Plus, it tastes amazing! If you follow me you will know I’m absolutely obsessed with berries (seriously try and find a dish on their that doesn’t involve either chocolate or berries), but out of all berry dishes I have made I must say this berry cake is by-far one of my favourites! And best of all it is made using Tea and the Gang’s Blueberry Blues herbal tea!
I hope you enjoy the recipe.
(Makes 1 miniature cake):
- ½ cup of Buckwheat.
- 2 tsp of sweetener of choice (adjust to taste).
- ½ tsp of baking powder.
- 1 ½ Tbs of Cacao butter (melted).
- 1 flax egg.
- 1 cup of Blueberry Blues herbal tea.
- Preheat oven to 180°C .
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
4. Add berries (More the better I say!)
5. Pour into lined cake dish*
6. Cook until cake springs back when lightly touched.
Note: Recipe suitable for a 10(D) x 5(H) cake dish
Article written by and all photos are copyright of another_plantbased_foodie
WANT TO TRY RE-CREATING THIS RECIPE AT HOME?
Why not try our amazing The Soul Man Blueberry Blues herbal tea for yourself, now available in single wrapped tea bag envelopes.