Today’s The Bandit inspired recipe of Chocolate & Orange is brought to us by thesaa.rahproject
These Chocolate and Orange bliss balls are the perfect winter treat, when you open the Tea and the gang tea pack the smell is incredible, it really smells just like the Chocolate and Orange treats you find at Christmas time.
This is the perfect healthy guilt free snack that you can enjoy at anytime with a cup of tea and the best thing is that it is really simple to make. I really hope you enjoy these bliss balls as much as I did.
- 1 cup activated almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 10 medjool dates
- 60g coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 zest of an orange
- 2 x The Bandit Chocolate & Orange tea bags (Finely grind up the tea)
- 50g dark chocolate
- Add almonds and coconut flakes to a food processor and blitz until a fine crumble forms. Add in dates, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, zest and tea.
- Blend until mixture begins to stick ( this might take 5-10mins)2. Line a tray with baking paper and use hands to roll mixture into balls and pop in the fridge to set for at least 30mins.
- Melt dark chocolate and coat raw bliss balls. Pop back in the fridge to set.
- Enjoy with a lovely cup of tea.
Article written by and all photos are copyright of thesaa.rahproject