Today’s Soul Man inspired recipe of Blueberry Cheese Flan is brought to us by alicebakery
Hi guys this recipe will surprise you how tasty it really is . This recipe is very easy and simple and only takes a few minutes to make, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did 😉
- 500 ml whipped cream
- 250 g cream cheese (Philadelphia)
- 100 g sugar
- 200 ml milk
- 10-20g jelly (cuajada Royal)
- 2 bags of Blueberry Blues Herbal Tea
- Ground the tea from the blueberry tea bags.
- Put all the ingredients together with the ground tea in a saucepan and beat with the mixer until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- Heat the mixture without it boiling (up to 90 degrees). When it’s getting hot, don’t stop stirring so it doesn’t stick in the saucepan.
- Pour the mixture into glass jars and when it has cooled leave them in the fridge overnight.
- The next day, when cold, add crushed or whole blueberries as topping.
Et voilà! You have this delicious flan ready! Enjoy it!
Finally, if you make this recipe you can share it on Instagram using the hashtag #AliceBakeryRecipes and tagging @alicebakery.
Article written by and all photos are copyright of alicebakery