Today’s Viking inspired recipe of spicy liquorice chia pudding is brought to us by jessliciouskitchen
Chia pudding is the easiest breakfast, or snack that you can prepare the day before and then enjoy it in the morning. Everyone knows that chia seeds are great source of energy to start your day but this one with spicy pu’erh tea is packed with even more energy.
The great thing is that you won’t affect all the health benefits of the tea because chia pudding is uncooked. You can serve this pudding with mango that goes perfectly with all the spices in here and pinch of more cinnamon.
Makes 3 servings
- 150 ml of cooled The Viking tea
- 250 ml of almond milk, Chai spiced almond milk is even better
- 1 Tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp of cardamom
- 5 Tbsp of white or regular chia seeds
- 2-3 Tbsp of maple sirup
- Mango for serving
- Mix all the ingredients for chia pudding and give it in the fridge overnight.
- Serve spicy chia pudding in jars topped with sweet mango and sprinkled with cinnamon.