Today’s Princess inspired recipe is brought to us by talented smoothie bowl specialist fan_tasty_c.
This smoothie recipe was inspired by ‘The Princess’ tea, which also contains coconut, rose petals and cranberries.”
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 100 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml soy yoghurt
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 Medjool dates
- 10 cranberries
- 1 tsp rosewater
- shredded coconut
- mini coconuts (Coquito’s)
- dried roses (only for decoration)
- soy yoghurt
- Add all the ingredients in your blender and blend them until smooth and creamy.
2. Put the smoothie into a bowl and decorate it with the shredded coconut, mini coconuts and dried roses.
3. For any drawings on your smoothie, you’ll need a yoghurt of creamy consistency and a piping container.
4. Be creative and “draw” whatever you like.
5. Enjoy it with our ‘The Princess’ beautiful coco tea!
Article written by and all photos are copyright of fan_tasty_c.