Today’s lovely and simple recipe of Mango crunch smoothie bowl is brought to us by ask_edith
Mango – an excellent source of vitamin A, beta-carotene and potassium. They also provide vitamin B6, vitamin C and vitamin E. This Mango Smoothie Bowl is not only delicious, but also the perfect addition to your daily diet if you are looking to incorporate more nutrition to your daily meals. Use whatever fruit, nuts and seeds you like best to make it your own.
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 frozen banana
- 1-2 teaspoons light agave
- 3 tablespoons raw cashew butter
- Add everything except for the toppings to your blender cup.
- Whizz on high, scraping down the sides of the bowl as you need to get everything blended perfectly.
- Pour or scoop out your smoothie into a bowl.
- Top with your favorite super foods and fruit!
- Enjoy with a lovely cup of Cool Caribbean – Mango and Pineapple Oolong tea!
Article written by and all photos are copyright of ask_edith