Are you a fan of mint and looking for that perfect healthy breakfast idea? Then look no further as this Minty Blue Chia Pudding is a game changer and super simple to make. We have taken our Minty blue powder and mixed with delicious healthy ingredients.
- 360ml Milk of your choice
- 6 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp honey
- 70g store-bought biscuits
- 1 1/2 tsp Tea and the gang – The Voyager powder
- 200g blueberries
- In a measuring jug, or bowl, combine milk, chia seeds & honey. Stir well and divide into two small bowls.
- Add to one bowl Tea and the gang latte powder, stir well & let them set in the fridge for 4-6 hours overnight.
- You may want to stir the pudding halfway through the process to loosen as it will get thicker at the bottom.
- Once pudding has thickened, prepare your glasses & crush biscuits using rolling pin.
- Add crushed biscuits at the bottom of the glass and then add layer of blue pudding and top with the white one.
- Decorate with blueberries, or any topping of your choice.