Today we are treated to a quick easy to make recipe of Raw Prune Coconut Truffles by smarthealthystart which really are the perfect afternoon tea snack.
Crunchy, creamy and chocolatey and go perfectly together with a hot cup of White Tea.
These prune coconut truffles are one of my favorite treats on-the-go. They are vegan, simple to make and a perfect delicious treat during the day. As a health coach I often hear people say that they don’t have enough time to prepare all meals and snacks so this is a great alternative for quick and easy treat to be shared with your best friends and family. They take no more than 10 minutes to make and are so delicious – everybody will love them!
So what are you waiting for – let’s get started!
- 1 cup dried prunes
- ½ cup desiccated unsweetened coconut + 2 tbsp for rolling
- 1 cup walnuts
- ¼ cup raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Place walnuts and prunes in a food processor or high speed blender and process for couple minutes until mixture becomes sticky but chopped
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse until even
- Wet your hands, take a teaspoon size of mixture and roll into a ball, put aside
- When all truffles are done, roll them in remaining coconut and press slightly
- Store in air tight container in fridge up to 7 days
- Enjoy with a cup of White Tea!
Raw Prune Coconut Truffles article written by smarthealthystart
All photos are copyright of smarthealthystart
Facebook: Smart Healthy Start