Today’s recipe of Spiced Gingerbread infused oats is brought to us by talented Berlin based, vegan and yoga enthusiast scorpionmind
Hi guys! Today I am bringing you the recipe for pepperkake oatmeal. It is so healthy and so easy to make. Also instead of using plant milk I used Tea and the gang’s Santa’s Babe, Pepperkake Rooibos infusion. The Perfect recipe for the upcoming holiday season, with the perfect twist for all the oatmeal lovers out there.
- 200 ml hot water infused with 2 x teabags of Santa’s babe – pepperkake rooibos tea
- 100g oats
- 1 ripe banana
- Ten grams peanut flour
- 10g cocoa powder
- Ten grams flaxseeds (for the omega3)
- 10g coconut shreds
- pomegranate seeds
- dark chocolate
- coconut shreds
- Bring 200ml water to a boil and make tea with 2 teabags of pepperkake tea and let it allow to infuse for several minutes.
- Put the banana, the oats, the peanut flour, the cocoa powder, the flaxseeds and the coconut shreds in a blender and blend it up.
- Add the tea and blend again.
4. Pour the mixture into a small pot and bring to a simmer over low heat. Stir thoroughly until the oatmeal has reached the desired consistency
5. Fill the oatmeal into a bowl or jar and layer it with dark chocolate, pomegranate seeds and coconut shreds, or anything you like.
6. Enjoy with a lovely cup of tea!
Spiced Gingerbread infused oats article written by and all photos are copyright of scorpionmind
Website : scorpionmind.weebly.com
LOOKING TO RE-CREATE THIS RECIPE AT HOME?
You can find our Santa’s babe spiced gingerbread rooibos tea here
EVEN SANTA HAS A FAVOURITE TEA. This Scandinavian Pepperkake (Spiced Gingerbread) Rooibos tea is perfect for those who need warming up during that festive time of year.
WHAT’S IN IT ?
Rooibos, Cinnamon, Black Pepper-corns, Cloves, Cardamom, Sunflower Petals, Vanilla Pieces, Natural flavouring.