Today’s beautiful Blueberry & Strawberry nice cream bowl is brought to us by the amazing isiaaak
Spring has finally arrived 🙂 and the days are getting longer and warmer. What could be better than a bowl of healthy nice cream in the morning? This is made possible by using natural ingredients combining the delicious Tea and the gang tea. You breakfast and morning tea can be combined for the ultimate healthy serving. Additionally you can add all your favourite toppings and make the bowl exactly how you like it. There is only one thing that can stop you and that is your imagination.
I hope you enjoy my creation and feel free to try it and put your own spin on this delicious breakfast bowl.
- 2 medium size frozen bananas
- A few strawberries
- 1 tablespoon of agave syrup
- 1 tea bag of ‘The Soulman’ Blueberry Blues Herbal Tea
- 1 tea bag of ‘The Romantic’ Strawberry Champagne Tea
The Day before:
2. Boil 250 ml water and put two teabags inside. Leave it till it’s cold. Put some liquid to ice cubes molds and freeze them.Next day:
3. Put frozen bananas, 2-3 strawberries, few blueberries, agave syrup and couple of tea ice cubes inside food processor. Mix all together till it will become smooth.
4. Decorate the bowl with your favourite toppings.
Article written by and all photos are copyright of isiaaak