Today’s recipe of Raspberry Coconut balls are brought to us by elleshungry
Tea and the gang’s Lemon and Lime Green Tea accompanied by my post workout treats work together very nicely, the recipe is super simple to make and a great way to shake off hunger, as a healthy snack. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Below you will find all of the ingredients and instructions on how to make these super delicious snacks.
- 1 CUP ROLLED OATS
- 1/2 CUP ALMOND FLOUR
- 1/3 UNSWEETENED DESSICATED COCONUT
- 1/2 CUP DEFROSTED AND CRUSHED RASPBERRIES (ensure they are crushed)
- 1/4 CUP SULTANAS/RAISINS
- 1/3 CUP UNSWEETENED DESSICATED COCONUT (FOR ROLLING)
- Place all the ingredients (apart from the coconut for rolling) into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Then roll into balls (makes around 15) and coat in coconut.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- Enjoy these RASPBERRY COCONUT BALLS!
Article written by and all photos are copyright of elleshungry
If you like the sound of enjoying these RASPBERRY COCONUT BALLS with a beautiful cup of Lemon and Lime green tea, then you can shop a cup of La Chica in our store by clicking here