Today’s Matcha inspired recipe of Green Matcha Nice Cream is brought to us by @annalisebrown.
This matcha is bananas! Matcha “nice” cream is such a good sweet treat. If you freeze small pieces of bananas and throw them into a food processor, it will blend up into an ice cream like consistency. Literally is like your eating ice cream!!
I added ceremonial grade matcha powder from @teaandthegang to add amazing matcha flavour and health benefits. I could eat this anytime of the day.
- 2-3 frozen bananas in small pieces
- 2-3 tsp matcha powder
- 1-2 tsp agave or other sweetener
- Blend the bananas in a high powered blender or food processor until smooth.
2. Add the matcha and sweetener and blend till combined.
3. Eat immediately or you can store in the freezer, just let it thaw for 5-10 minutes to get back to a soft ice cream consistency.
Green Matcha Nice Cream article written by and all photos are copyright of @annalisebrown
WANT TO CREATE THIS RECIPE AT HOME?
If you like the sound of this exciting recipe of you can pick up a pack of our Ceremonial Grade Green Matcha – The Hero in our online store by clicking here!