We love getting creative with tea over at Tea and the gang HQ and have created these delicious Chocolate Chai popsicles using our very own loose leaf tea. Here is this super simple delicious recipe ready for the hot summer days.
- 295ml boiling water
- 3 tsp Tea and the gang chocolate chai loose leaf tea
- 153g sweetened condensed milk
- 240g heavy whipping cream
- Add 3 tsp tea to the boiling water and let it sit for at least 6 minutes to create a strong brew. Once the time is up sift the loose leaf tea and add condensed milk. Stir until combined and place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Add heavy whipping cream to a large bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium-high until thickened. You do not want to make whipped cream, you just want to get a little thicker consistency.
- Add the chilled tea mixture to the whipped cream and gently mix it together. Add the mixture to a large liquid measuring cup.
- Fill the popsicle hold with the mixture and make sure to add enough of the liquid. Insert popsicle sticks, secure cover and place in the freezer. Freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- To remove popsicles from the mold, run each individual popsicle under lukewarm water and gently tug on the popsicles stick until it releases.
- To decorate your popsicles melt some dark chocolate, sprinkle over them and return to the freezer to set.