Today’s healthy version of chocolate chip peanut butter cookies is brought to us by in_my_vegan_kitchen.
I think that these chocolate chip peanut butter cookies are my favourite cookies in the world, they have it all, they are sweet, healthy and delicious. Plus if that is not good enough for you they are extremely easy to make.
What makes them so special is that these chocolate chip peanut butter cookies are so much healthier than you are going to find in any store. They contain no refined sugar but are packed with so many nutrients. This is why I use my special homemade raw peanut butter to make the healthy version I possibly can.
You can use the normal one (with roasted peanuts), but I highly recommend to making yours at home, here you can find my raw vegan peanut butter recipe, if you would like to try it out. It takes just a few minutes and I am sure you will love it! And what is more important, it gives you so many nutrients.
These chocolate chip peanut butter cookies are high in proteins and all the good fats your body needs and hope you enjoy them as much as I did 🙂
4. Mix the baking powder with the flour. Pour into the bowl half at a time stirring well until you get a smooth dough.
5. Finally add the chopped chocolate and stir again.
6. Using a tablespoon or an ice cream scoop, drop each cookie onto the baking sheet. Leave enough space between each cookie because they are going to grow.
7. Bake for about 15 minutes or until they are slightly brown (not too brown!) If they are too “fat”, you can squash them using the bottom of a glass after they have cooled down a little.
8. Enjoy with a nice cup of tea!