Today’s vegan summer recipe of Purple Ombré Ice-Cream is brought to us by lulusdreamtown
Hi, My name is Lulu and I am 17 years old. I have been on instagram for 2 years now. I’m uploading vegan food pictures with captions which should hopefully inspire people. I like to talk about self love, help with eating disorders, happiness and the more important things in life, Banana addicted and love being creative with my food pictures. I hope you have fun with this recipe. 🙂
- 5 bananas
- Half a tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut water
- One tbsp lemon juice
- Two hand fulls of frozen raspberries
- 2 tbsp acai powder
- Puffed quinoa
- Cacao nibs
1. Peel the bananas and freeze them overnight. Take them out of the freezer put them in a blender and add vanilla extract, coconut water and lemon juice and blend until it is smooth.
2. Take 1 scoop of this mixture and put it aside. Add raspberries and blend again.
3. Fill a jar with puffed quinoa.
4.Add one scoop of raspberry icecream. Add 1 tbsp of acai powder and blend again.
5. Take one scoop out and put it on top of the raspberry icecream. Add 1 tbsp acai powder. Blend again.
6. Pour it in the jar. Add the white ice-cream
7. Add the toppings on top.
Purple Ombré Ice-cream article written by and all photos are copyright of lulusdreamtown