Today’s Princess inspired recipe of Coconut & Rosewater smoothie bowl is brought to us by the talented fan_tasty_c.
Even though this is a sweet smoothie with no refined sugar is added, a sweet taste in smoothies can be attained with soft dates, which are a delicious and a healthy sweetener. When adding some rosewater to your smoothie you will have a royal note, which it fits very well with the coconut flavours.
The recipe was inspired by The Princess tea, which also contains coconut, rose petals and cranberries.
- One cup frozen raspberries
- A frozen banana
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- (100 ml) soy yoghurt
- A tablespoon of shredded coconut
- 2 Medjool dates
- Ten cranberries
- One tsp of rosewater
- shredded coconut
- mini coconuts (Coquito’s)
- dried roses (only for decoration)
- soy yoghurt
- Add all the ingredients in your blender and blend them until smooth and creamy.
- Put the smoothie into a bowl and decorate with the shredded coconut, mini coconuts and dried roses.
- For any drawings on your smoothie, you’ll need a yoghurt of creamy consistency and a piping container.
- Get creative and “draw” whatever you like.
- Enjoy it with a lovely cup of our The Princess beautiful coco tea
Article written by and all photos are copyright of fan_tasty_c.