Today’s Princess inspired recipe of Coconut & Rosewater smoothie bowl is brought to us by the talented fan_tasty_c.
Did you ever want to feel like you were a princess?
This recipe is guaranteed to take you to seventh heaven, the Coconut Rosewater Smoothie tastes delicious and creamy and the best thing is it’s healthy at the same time.
Even though this is a sweet smoothie with no refined sugar is added, a sweet taste in smoothies can be attained with soft dates, which are a delicious and a healthy sweetener. When adding some rosewater to your smoothie you will have a royal note, which it fits very well with the coconut flavours.
The recipe was inspired by The Princess tea, which also contains coconut, rose petals and cranberries.
- One cup frozen raspberries
- A frozen banana
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- (100 ml) soy yoghurt
- A tablespoon of shredded coconut
- 2 Medjool dates
- Ten cranberries
- One tsp of rosewater
- shredded coconut
- mini coconuts (Coquito’s)
- dried roses (only for decoration)
- soy yoghurt
- Add all the ingredients in your blender and blend them until smooth and creamy.
- Put the smoothie into a bowl and decorate with the shredded coconut, mini coconuts and dried roses.
- For any drawings on your smoothie, you’ll need a yoghurt of creamy consistency and a piping container.
- Get creative and “draw” whatever you like.
- Enjoy it with a lovely cup of our The Princess beautiful coco tea
Article written by and all photos are copyright of fan_tasty_c.