Today’s recipe of CHOCOLATE & ORANGE BLISS BALLS is brought to us by thesaa.rahproject
These balls are the perfect winter treat, when you open the Tea and the gang tea pack the smell is incredible, it really smells just like the Chocolate & Orange treats you find at Christmas time.
This is the perfect healthy guilt free snack that you can enjoy at anytime with a cup of tea and the best thing is that it is really simple to make. I really hope you enjoy these bliss balls as much as I did.
- 1 cup activated almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 10 medjool dates
- 60g coconut oil
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 zest of an orange
- 2 x The Bandit Chocolate & Orange tea bags (Finely grind up the tea)
- 50g dark chocolate
- Add almonds and coconut flakes to a food processor and blitz until a fine crumble forms. Add in dates, coconut oil, raw cacao powder, zest and tea.
- Blend until mixture begins to stick ( this might take 5-10mins)2. Line a tray with baking paper and use hands to roll mixture into balls and pop in the fridge to set for at least 30mins.
- Melt dark chocolate and coat raw bliss balls. Pop back in the fridge to set.
- Enjoy with a lovely cup of tea.
The Bandit – CHOCOLATE & ORANGE BLISS BALLS Article written by and all photos are copyright of thesaa.rahproject
Want to re-create this recipe at home?
Why not check out our Chocolate & Orange black tea – The Bandit?
A GOLDEN OLDIE favourite flavour combination: Black tea flavoured with pieces of golden orange and bold chocolate. A pioneering blend that takes no prisoners.
WHAT’S IN IT ?
Sri Lankan black tea, Coarse cut , Chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa, emulsifier soya lecithin), Cocoa shells, Orange blossom, Hibiscus, Apple pieces, Rosehip, Orange peel, Natural flavouring.