Our signature latte powders are not only for making the perfect coffee alternative latte, but can also be used in you baking creations to add some natural colour and flavour. Here we have created rainbow pierogi with strawberries.
- 500g all purpose flour
- 250ml hot water
- 50ml vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3tsp Tea and the gang The Pink Flamingo powder
- 3tsp Tea and the gang The Guru powder
- 3tsp Tea and the gang The Voyager powder
- 500g fresh strawberries
- 5tbsp sugar
- To make the dough divide all the ingredients equally into 4 big bowls, adding one powdered latte to each one of the 3 bowls (One part of the dough should stay uncoloured). Knead each dough for 2-3 minutes. then cover with plastic wrap and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Roll each one of the doughs into a long rope, assemble them together & roll out to make a bigger rope.
- Cut the rope into small pieces and press each piece into a small disc. Then using a rolling pin flatten them into a thin disc, to get a perfect shape cut them out with a cookie cutter.
- Wash your strawberries and cut them into small cubes. Add sugar and stir until combined.
- Spoon 1-1.5 teaspoons of the filling into the centre of each round. Bush the edges with water and fold half of the dough over the filling to enclose it. Press down and pinch the edges to seal. Be sure to keep the dough covered as you work to prevent from drying out.
- Boil a pot of water and gently add in the the dumplings. Cook for about 5-6 minutes until the dumplings float on the surface. Serve warm with some melted butter.