Today’s ‘The Bandit’ inspired recipe is brought to us by vegan sugarlessv
This recipe was inspired by ‘The Bandit chocolate orange black tea’ which is the perfect cup of Chocolate and Orange.
- 250 g rice flour
- 100 g very fine corn flour
- 200 g of the Bandit steeped tea (chocolate and orange)
- 50 g rice milk
- 100 g sugar
- 60 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 50 g of chopped chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- grated peel of 1/2 Orange
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch proceedings
3. Mix with a whip and make sure not to leave any lumps.
4. Pour into a oven tray and cook in the oven heated at 160 degrees C for 25-30 minutes.
5. Decorate as you like.
Article written by and all photos are copyright of sugarlessv