Today’s healthy vegan inspired breakfast recipe of The Princess Beautiful Coco Crêpes is brought to us by happyvegannie
When I think of a delicious healthy, comforting breakfast full of nutrients Crêpes immediately spring to mind! But what if you could add an extra kick to enhance their flavour? Well, I’ve got you covered 😉
Flavouring the plant milk for the Crêpe batter with the amazing Tea and the gang “The Princess Beautiful Coco” tea will actually blow your mind away! It makes Crêpes better in all possible ways.
Also, if you’ve got any other favorite Tea and the gang flavor or want to use more than one, feel free to do it by following the same process, let your imagination run wild!
Servings: 4 crepes approximately
- 100g oat flour
- 10g brown sugar
- 1 tbsp flax meal
- Pinch of ground stevia leaves
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 & 1/4 cups soy milk
- 1 x The Princess Beautiful coco tea bag
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3. Heat a non-stick pan and grease it a little bit with coconut or olive oil. Pour approximately 4-5 tbsp approx of batter into the center of the pan and swirl to spread evenly.
4. Cook for 30 seconds and flip. Cook for another 10 seconds and remove. Lay them out flat so they can cool.
5. Repeat until the batter is over. Serve with jam, fruit, peanut butter, chocolate, maple syrup, etc.
The Princess Beautiful Coco Crêpes article written by and all photos are copyright of happyvegannie