We have spend a long time over at Tea and the gang HQ perfecting the perfect pink signature drink and here we share how to make the perfect beetroot latte.
For a number of years beetroot was only really enjoyed in salads here in the UK, but it’s 2022 and now we are seeing a brand new trend on the market with a number of Beetroot lattes starting to appear on cafe menus. The main reason for this is the beautiful pink colour which the beetroot powder gives the drink, but we have now added some lovely flavour combinations to our powders to create blends like Cotton Candy, Raspberry Ripple & Orange.
Beetroot is packed with all the nutrients your body needs and is believed to be a great source of fibre, iron, vitamin C and more and it is thought that Beetroot has many health benefits, such as improved blood flow, lower blood pressure, and even in some cases increased exercise performance.
All of our beetroot lattes are made from natural ingredients, 100% vegan friendly and contain no added sugar, the sweetness comes from the beetroot. Our lattes can be enjoyed hot, or cold and are super simple to make.
Here is the recipe on how to make the perfect beetroot latte.
HOW TO MAKE IT?
- Scoop 1.5 grams of Tea and the gang beetroot powder (1 light teaspoon worth) in a standard sized mug (around 330ml). Adjust powder quantity to the size of your mug.
- If needed, sweeten with a squeeze of honey, agave/maple syrup (Or equivalent sweetener)
- Add a splash of boiling hot water and whisk, or stir until the powder is fully dissolved.
- Top up with steamed, or cold milk of your choice.
- For cold brews just add some ice.
You can shop our complete range of signature lattes here.