We have spend a long time over at Tea and the gang HQ perfecting the perfect golden signature drink and here we share how to make the perfect turmeric latte.
Many of you might be familiar with the flavour of turmeric, as it has been used in Indian curries and as a natural medicine for many years. This beautiful golden powder is packed with health benefits and we have now added some lovely flavour combinations to our powdered lattes to create blends like butterscotch & lemon meringue.
Turmeric contains ‘curcumin‘ and is said by health experts to have many proven health benefits, such as the ability to improve heart health and even fight against Alzheimer’s and cancer. It is widely considered as a anti-inflammatory and contains antioxidants. It may even also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
All of our turmeric lattes are made from natural ingredients, 100% vegan friendly and contain no added sugar. Our lattes can be enjoyed hot, or cold and are super simple to make.
Here is the recipe on how to make the perfect turmeric latte.
HOW TO MAKE IT?
- Scoop 1.5 grams of Butterscotch Turmeric powder (1 light teaspoon worth) in a standard sized mug (around 330ml). Adjust powder quantity to the size of your mug.
- If needed, sweeten with a squeeze of honey, agave/maple syrup (Or equivalent sweetener)
- Add a splash of boiling hot water and whisk, or stir until the powder is fully dissolved.
- Top up with steamed, or cold milk of your choice.
- For cold brews just add some ice.
You can shop our complete range of signature lattes here.